Are you a female looking for a permanent female driver for your mom, your child, or for yourself in zip code 92021, El Cajon, California?
Women Driving Women has permanent private drivers available in El Cajon for female riders, seniors, and kids!
About the city of El Cajon …
El Cajon is a city in San Diego County, California, located 17 miles east of Downtown San Diego, 126 miles south of Los Angeles and 20 miles north of the Mexican border in San Diego County. The city boasts a population of 102,894 and is the 73rd largest city in California. The median age in El Cajon is 34 and home to 23 Senior Living communities within the city limits.
Women Driving Women for Kids in 92021
El Cajon has 3 School Districts, they are the Cajon Valley Unified School District, La Mesa-Spring Valley Unified School District, and Grossmont Union High School District. There are also several charter school options within El Cajon.
Cajon Valley Union School District promotes achievement and excellence for elementary and middle school students. A focused vision, strong accountability, and collaboration with parents and the community are keys to success. They are:
• Anza Elementary School
• Avocado Elementary School
• Blossom Valley Elementary School
• Bostonia Language Academy
• Chase Avenue Elementary School
• Crest Elementary School
• Cajon Valley Middle School
• Emerald Middle School
La Mesa-Spring Valley School District is a high-performing school district located in the East County of San Diego. The District is committed to high student performance embedded in a culture of quality and continuous improvement. They are:
• Avondale Elementary School
• Bancroft Elementary School
• Casa de Oro Elementary School
• Fletcher Hills Elementary School
• Highlands Elementary School
• Kempton Street Elementary School
• La Mesa Dale Elementary School
• La Presa Elementary School
• Lemon Avenue Elementary School
• Loma Elementary School
• Maryland Avenue Elementary School
• Murdock Elementary School
• Murray Manor Elementary School
• Northmont Elementary School
• Rancho Elementary School
• Rolando Elementary School
• Sweetwater Springs Elementary School
• Parkway Middle School
• Kempton Literacy Academy Middle School
• La Mesa Arts Academy Middle School
• Spring Valley Academy Middle School
• Steam Academy Middle School
Grossmont Union High School District is dedicated to providing a safe and collaborative learning environment that supports academic achievement and social development for all students. They are:
• Chaparral High School
• El Cajon Valley High School
• El Capitan High School
• ELITE Academy
• Granite Hills High School
• Grossmont High School
• Grossmont Middle College High School
• Helix Charter High School
• IDEA Center High School
• MERIT Academy High School
• Monte Vista High School
• Mount Miguel High School
• REACH Academy High School
• Santana High School
• Steele Canyon Charter High School
• The Learning Choice Academy High School
• Valhalla High School
• West Hills High School
El Cajon schools score amongst the top schools and districts in California each year. The Cajon Valley Union School District focuses on each student’s unique strengths, interests, and values. Serving over 60 square miles of San Diego’s East County, Cajon Valley Union School District offers personalized education, with programs that develop students into happy kids, healthy relationships, on a path to gainful employment. (Source: Cajon Valley Union School District)
El Cajon may be best known as the 6th largest city in San Diego County and boosts its diverse and vibrant community, safe and attractive neighborhoods, many parks and recreation centers, award-winning schools, and libraries–plenty of fun things to do for all age groups. There’s
- The East County Performing Arts Center,
- St. Madeleine Sophie’s Center and Garden,
- Sycuan Casino,
- El Cajon Library,
- Bostonia Park & Recreation Center,
- Fletcher Hills Recreation Center & Pool,
- Hillside Community Center,
- Kennedy Recreation Center & Park,
- Renette Park Community Center,
- Kennedy Skatepark,
- Boys & Girls Club El Cajon Clubhouse,
- Wells Dog Park, and more.
There’s plenty of places and events where you may want a regular driver.
Uber says “no way” to driving children kids, but here at Women Driving Women, we say “yes ma’am” to connecting safe regular drivers with parents for their children. The average commute time for El Cajon residents is 26 minutes with many commuting to San Diego, La Jolla, Escondido, and Mexico for work. Add in after-school activities and long workdays, many parents find themselves needing part-time help with their kids. You want someone trustworthy and reliable to pick up your children from school, take them to their after-school activities, and return them safely home. Women Driving women is an excellent choice for a regular El Cajon kid shuttle service.
Women Driving Women for Seniors in 92021
Since El Cajon also offers seniors twenty-three living accommodations, 25% of El Cajon seniors are living alone. Women Driving Women is the perfect solution for basic senior transportation needs when dealing with El Cajon’s spotty public transportation access. Why stop going out at night when you can have a regular permanent driver take you to your favorite class or group meeting?
Women Driving Women provides a unique rideshare connection service offering pre-scheduled rides to anywhere you or your mom needs to be. Our main focus is on providing a safe and regular ride service to help seniors, parents, and kids. We have a large number of private regular drivers who pick up from and drop off with door-to-door and door-through-door accommodations for their rider clients. Women Driving Women strives to be a valuable permanent transportation connection resource in the El Cajon community.
To find out more about a Women Driving Women, you can start by calling 866-843-0983 or complete the membership form below and a Woman Driving Woman coordinator will contact you within 72 hours.
Please fill out the form in detail (* = required ). Form contents are secure and encrypted during transmission.