Apply to become a Women Driving Women Member!
THINGS TO KNOW
1. There is an annual $25 membership fee. Once you submit your information, you will be contacted within 72 hours to gather payment information.
2. All prospective member riders and drivers undergo a background check for criminal history. No criminal convictions are allowed.
3. Memberships will be marked “pending” if no driver is available in a riders zip code. Riders will be notified within three weeks of an application submission if this is the case.
4. Rides are provided 24/7, subject to a rider’s matched personal driver’s availability. WDW Phone/office hours are 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. PST, Monday through Friday.
5. Women Driving Women transportation connections are only available in San Diego and Sonoma Counties in California.
Please use Letter case when completing this form. No ALL CAPS, please. We ask for date of birth to determine the age of a potential member for driver-matching and cross identification purposes.
Please note that Women Driving Women can only approve a new rider member’s application if there is already a driver member available in the rider’s zip code. Women Driving Women cannot guarantee there will be a driver available to meet a rider applicant’s transportation need. Once a membership is approved and a rider-driver connection is made, all WDW member riders must work directly with their personal member-driver.