Currently, we are looking for wonderful drivers in San Diego and Sonoma counties.
Women Driving Women drives women of all ages but our main clientele are seniors and children.
Ninety percent (90%) of rides are needed between 7 am and 6 pm but we do offer services outside of those times.
- Review our website, complete the information requested below, and be prepared to answer some additional questions during your interview.
- Cell phone or tablet with a GPS system that you know how to use
- Access to apps (for reporting and pay purposes)
- Texting, emailing and voicemail capabilities
- Great people skills
- Good, clear, and effective communication skills
- A clean 4-door car that has not been smoked in - preferably a sedan
- Knowledge of the community in which you currently reside
- Clean, professional demeanor
- Patience of a saint
- Clean driving record
- Business minded
- No criminal convictions
- Understanding of an Independent Contractor arrangement
To begin the process of becoming a driver, take the pre-test below. If all is good, you will be contacted about next steps.
All drivers must be trained before being allowed to drive, in order to learn our "app-less" service. Training will include ride-along drives, training on how to fill out daily logs, how to calculate the fees for both transportation and assistance fees, and more.
If you are a male, you can become a driver under the Men Driving Men Department. You can apply in the same way as described above.
Why do we split up men and women? We sometimes assist with medical appointments, and same sex is a better fit for the member being assisted.
Women Driving Women donates 10% of profits to Dear Ole Dad's Safe Haven Monastery, Inc., which helps abused women, children, and animals.
Want to help your favorite charity? Drive for us and we can pay your favorite charity instead of you!